Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Follow it support it and played it. Now my son is playing pyfl a 10yo league and I honestly love watching his games. Its so much more exciting when you personally know someone playing. My nephew plays for hamilton they have a good team again this year.

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Hamilton is good every year.
Centennial is the team of the State this year though.
I love football at all levels.
Played in High School.

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Played, followed and love it! No crap just kids playing their hearts out. Have a grandson on Paradise Valley's JV team. He played last nite to a tie and really got creamed on a on side kick attempt. Had to take him to hospital for xrays but all were negative. Makes me proud. Pat

·
Registered
640 Posts
I love it!!! Friday Night Lights!! My boy plays for Perry, they just made the move up to 5A div.2 and so far are doing well, but I think that they have their first real challenge tonight against Westwood...... I will be pacing the stands.....

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I love it!!! Friday Night Lights!! My boy plays for Perry, they just made the move up to 5A div.2 and so far are doing well, but I think that they have their first real challenge tonight against Westwood...... I will be pacing the stands.....
With the team having 11 players suspended I'm thinking that Perry might get their 1st loss tonight. If they can pull a win tonight with them missing those 11 players, I will give them a lot more respect and look to seeing them as a mid-level playoff team.

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
i played in HS but don't have anyone to watch (related) soon though my great nephews going to be a monster! ENJOY YOUR TIME PLAYING TUNA CAUSE I MISS THE FUN NOW THAT I'M OLD.

·
Registered
137 Posts
With the team having 11 players suspended I'm thinking that Perry might get their 1st loss tonight. If they can pull a win tonight with them missing those 11 players, I will give them a lot more respect and look to seeing them as a mid-level playoff team.
What in the hell happened that 11 players got suspended?

Also played it, still watch it just got back from a game.

·
Registered
640 Posts
What in the hell happened that 11 players got suspended?

Also played it, still watch it just got back from a game.
They decided to go to a party last weekend and the coach found out after one of the boys went to jail for DUI and some how the coach got word of the rest of the players and suspended them for a game and they have been doing all kinds of things after practice, up-downs, pushing the sled, etc. The coach also sent a letter home to all the parents of all 3 teams about his expectations for his teams and made the parents and students sign it. They lost tonight 15 to 16 could of used some of those boys that were sitting in the bleachers as the coach kicked them off the field!!!!! Good For him!!!!! The kid that got the DUI, I'm told is one of the fastest kids in the state with scholorships that are probably going bye bye now.....:hitsfan:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Love it, have friends that play for Centennial & Millenium that played last night. Kind of a disappointment. Thought it would be better.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
They decided to go to a party last weekend and the coach found out after one of the boys went to jail for DUI and some how the coach got word of the rest of the players and suspended them for a game and they have been doing all kinds of things after practice, up-downs, pushing the sled, etc. The coach also sent a letter home to all the parents of all 3 teams about his expectations for his teams and made the parents and students sign it. They lost tonight 15 to 16 could of used some of those boys that were sitting in the bleachers as the coach kicked them off the field!!!!! Good For him!!!!! The kid that got the DUI, I'm told is one of the fastest kids in the state with scholorships that are probably going bye bye now.....:hitsfan:
Similar situation happened this season over at Desert Vista when they played Pinnacle. I was talking to one of the chain gang members and they mentioned something about a party and a little but of stuff going into the lungs that shouldn't have been... Then someone took a picture with the phone, it got to facebook or something else and then the coach got it.

I'm happy to see when coaches stick to their rules when something like this happens even when it puts them into a situation to lose. It's very respectable.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Similar situation happened this season over at Desert Vista when they played Pinnacle. I was talking to one of the chain gang members and they mentioned something about a party and a little but of stuff going into the lungs that shouldn't have been... Then someone took a picture with the phone, it got to facebook or something else and then the coach got it.

I'm happy to see when coaches stick to their rules when something like this happens even when it puts them into a situation to lose. It's very respectable.

I agree!!! SHows the quality of the coach..... They have a job to win, but they are also responsible for a large portion of these kids character!!! Coach Jones is awesome!!!:icon_attnwhore:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts