Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uh oh, the tube is coming out and Im going Thursday morning before work.....now the Q here is, do I be brave and go try Pleasant (I have no clue how low the water is, this would be a HUGE factor in where I fish if I go there) or do I go for numbers and try Bartlett? Depends I guess....if Im going alone I will probably hit Pleasant....I was thinking Castle Creek or maybe the Dirty shirt area....anyone have any suggestions?

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dont hate on my 5'6" rod....just another weapon in my arsenal that spells your utter demise. Till you start outfishing me on a regular basis, shut your pie hole!
Jason

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys....we decided on a Sat morning tube trip up there instead of Thursday, I have to finish packing anyways.

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We should be out there at first light...Bartlett, rattlesnake cove...we usually launch on the beach and kick around the dock...unless we get there a little after the sun comes up, then we would put in after the dock....let me know if youre going to go!
Jason

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the best spot would be by the launch ramp, or head twoards the flats. Ive never fished either spot from my tube though. Rattlesnake is a little walk down some stairs, but we always catch fish there.
Jason

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.