Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Yeah I don't understand what this guy wants. I don't get why people post shit that makes no sense. Take a minute, draw a deep breath..... and try again benny

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
This is what i got out of it.

Who has an rv for sale. Looking for a small rv for tournaments. What do i know...im used to reading Delws posts.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
You guys out there aren't too quick.. Everyone knows that is the English Teacher at Apache Junction High School, where Bass Adventure and Skeeter Boy went to school!!!

·
Registered
990 Posts
Look For A Small RV To Yous For Tournaments

Bill rv for sold He wants 2000.00 he yous it aloy at turnnys and he wife like it to. Yo migt ned to talk him. It has have kiten and tolet but you think it migt ned litle worked on. :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,424 Posts
You guys out there aren't too quick.. Everyone knows that is the English Teacher at Apache Junction High School, where Bass Adventure and Skeeter Boy went to school!!!
Watch it, I bank at BofA and I am cashing a check from a club tournament a few weeks back and guess who is the teller...none other than Skeeterboys sister. I was sweating hoping her counting was better than his spelling or grammar.

Actually she seems like a very nice person and wants to fish so she can take her baby brother out in place of his father....

·
Registered
671 Posts
Bill rv for sold He wants 2000.00 he yous it aloy at turnnys and he wife like it to. Yo migt ned to talk him. It has have kiten and tolet but you think it migt ned litle worked on. :biggrin:
Almost pissed myself reading that. Funny chit. Thanks for the laugh.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, thats all i have to say, you guys are great on here, yall really know how to put a guy down.

right know he probably joined a forum out of california.

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
at tymes me thinc me onlie aershull!!! parently not. thanx fer varifin me ass umption i ain'ts.
me ain'ts now me node it fer shur.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts