Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to ship it?i have a rod sold need 2 ship it out and wondern how much it will be?my local postal place is closed

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its is an 88inch,already have the tube,damn i thout it was like 8 lol now im thinking if its worth it to even ship it im selling it for 55 but ill end up with only like 40 bucks,darn

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
You'll learn skeeter boy that not everything in life is as cheap as you think.. especially with ohdumbass now in office

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeap,he is in TN ill ask the post office tomorrow thx guys!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got a rod off Ebay from Louisiana a couple months ago - USPS label says $24.37 for Priority Mail.
ouch,i dont think its really worth it,ill ask my post office tomorrow thx

·
Registered
644 Posts
It will cost you anywhere from $18-$25 sending it through the post office. I would strongly suggest priority mail and of course you need to get insurance and delivery confirmation. It's very easy to send it through them.

Backing out of the agreement to sell the rod because you didn't know how much shipping cost really wouldn't be the right thing to do. If your old enough to post stuff for sale on an adult forum, then you need to be responsible for it. If you weren't sure about shipping you should have asked before pricing the item (like you did here) or done a search of the forum on bbc (there are tons of threads with this info). Not trying to sound like a d*ck but man up, fulfill your commitment and take it as a learning experience.

btw - If it was the BPS Crankin' Stick that you sold for $55 you should consider yourself lucky that you got that much. They only retail for $69 and are often on sale for $49. I'd get the thing shipped quickly and be happy.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It will cost you anywhere from $18-$25 sending it through the post office. I would strongly suggest priority mail and of course you need to get insurance and delivery confirmation. It's very easy to send it through them.

Backing out of the agreement to sell the rod because you didn't know how much shipping cost really wouldn't be the right thing to do. If your old enough to post stuff for sale on an adult forum, then you need to be responsible for it. If you weren't sure about shipping you should have asked before pricing the item (like you did here) or done a search of the forum on bbc (there are tons of threads with this info). Not trying to sound like a d*ck but man up, fulfill your commitment and take it as a learning experience.

btw - If it was the BPS Crankin' Stick that you sold for $55 you should consider yourself lucky that you got that much. They only retail for $69 and are often on sale for $49. I'd get the thing shipped quickly and be happy.
i sold both of them!thx for the info i know your a big seller oveerthere

·
Registered
813 Posts
If you used paypal, DO NOT send it through the Post Office, you will get fck'd if they do not scan your delivery confirmation. The guy will claim non receipt and Paypal will refund him, and if you were smart enough to buy insurance good luck getting your money back in less then 6 months. Post Office sucks ass for anything other then sending your grandma a love letter. Go with Fed Ex or UPS. Make sure you get insurance and delivery confirmation.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts