Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
It tried loading, but it had errors on the page.

I love the part where 4 of the banks that control the fed, received $300 billion in bailout money, and when asked by congress "where did the money go?"

Their answer;

"We are not going to tell you"

Flat out deception, where did the money go? How come it is still so damn hard to get financing for ANYTHING!

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
so if Obama won his campaign by reversing the "failed policies of George Bush" why did he re-appoint Helicopter Benny?

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Ben Bernanke is just the chaiman of the Fed, he has to contend with the 15 banks that control the Fed.

Bush gave the Fed $300 billion without any oversight, and that is the $300 billion that is missing. Obama said that before the other $300 billion is released, there will be some oversight, which he put in place. When those banks refused to divulge the use of the first $300 billion, that is when Cngress issued a FULL audit of the Fed. there hasn't been a FULL audit of the Federal Reserve since 1913

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so if Obama won his campaign by reversing the "failed policies of George Bush" why did he re-appoint Helicopter Benny?
I love how the media has made Helicopter Benny into a hero. People are not buying into this propoganda as much as before. Obama is Bush 2. Turns out Obama likes a lot of Bush's policies. Shhhh don't tell anybody.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
"Obama is Bush 2. Turns out Obama likes a lot of Bush's policies. Shhhh don't tell anybody."

Soooo.....Does that make Bush a Liberal or Obama a conservative?

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
I've been watching the 20 video crash course series on this site.....really eye opening information. I'll read the article...thanks for posting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts