Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won't be able to read a sticker 50 feet away so it would have to be a special color or something.
I was thinking maybe we could have pink t-shirts that say AZBassZone on them. Pick another color if you want but make it something that stands out. If you don't want to wear it you could cover your engine with it. :D
What do you think?

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Either a T-shirt or a maybe fishing hat would work for me. However, in summer time, it would have to be a light (cooler) color. 8)

·
Registered
838 Posts
I have been using the white towels on my pedestal seats for about a year. Alot of people seem to be able to spot that.

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
since most everyone can recognize Franklin, I will be the guy fishing with him!

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
I guess the secret is out...I did buy Mike's boat.

The bass off? If Im checking livewells or whatever, I guess I will take my own since I will be the last to leave to go fish, and probably the 1st one in to get things ready. Its still all up in the air.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well NC, it's good to see you back. I thought with the bon-bons in one hand and a sprained wrist on the other you were out for awhile. Good to see you figure it out. :p

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Tadmo-
I bought Tempepops boat, a 93 BassTracker w/ a 60 Johnson

I'll be out all weekend on Bartlett! :wink:

·
Registered
838 Posts
Congrats Jason on the new boat! Hope to see you out on the lake one of these days.. I have not fished Bartlett for about 10 years..... Was thinking about fishing it in the next couple of weeks with my kids. Maybe we'll see you out there sometime.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Congrats on the new boat Jason, I was really looking forward to pulling you around Bartlett in your tube though! :lol:

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
:lol:
The tube still has its uses...let me find a good size golf course pond!

I will be on Bartlett Sat Sun and Mon if anyone's going....

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Congrats on the new ride jason :D
We'll see you on the water

Joe C

1 - 20 of 42 Posts