Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this may start one helL of a thread but im tired of hearInG about my spelling so,how do you use spellcheck?NOTE: THIS IS A REAL QUESTION!

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Dude, go to school and LEARN how to SPELL!!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dude, go to school and LEARN how to SPELL!!
I KNOW HOW TO SPELL,BUT I TRY TO TYPE SO FAST THAT I SPELL WRONG LOL!

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I can't get spell check to work on this site.
When ever I write something and am planning on putting it out in the public domain, ESPECIALLY when it's regarding business. I just copy and paste what I am writing into a word doc. run spell check and then put it back in to my blog, forum, or email.

And yes having a grasp of the english language will help, because even spell checkers are not accurate, you have to know what you are typing to be sure that spell check doesn't change the meaning of your sentence or paragraph

·
Registered
804 Posts
Does that mean he can't type now? Type so fast that you spell wrong? I can do almost 100 words a minute and make very few mistakes. If you can't type that kinda means you can't spell too, because each word you spell wrong shows up by having a red line under it. And if your computer doesn't do that then you should spend your money on a computer instead of fishing equipment.

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
this may start one helL of a thread but im tired of hearInG about my spelling so,how do you use spellcheck?NOTE: THIS IS A REAL QUESTION!
its real easy you click this button

its on the upper right corner of every windo you type in

how ever it will take you for every if you think your on twitter or texting, so I would just stick with more school get rid of the stupid cell phone and you will get better.
and quite trying to reply so damn fast

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
And windo and quite.

The thing is, don't be a punk and people will leave you alone about the spelling. They are looking for a way to make fun of you. Look at delw and the other guy who types in all caps. No one gives them crap like they do you. Yeah they give delw crap but not like they give it to you about the spelling.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
: Jerk-itIts kinda like a posts race for some....HURRY, 23,549 and I can be as cool as DELW....yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 - 20 of 23 Posts