Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess some people can't get over the whole "stalker" thing... thanks for remembering my real name Delw. The scary part... I 'm kinda liking the "stalker" name!

P.S. Delw I know what you look like now....... :twisted:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Alright Stalker! I love your name! :twisted: :lol: Ha! Del! Be afraid, be very afraid! :lol: :lol: :lol: Denny, I'm shocked! :shock: With a name like Stalker, your hubby has to stay in line! :p Hey, maybe we can recruit you over to the fishing chicks!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Hey Stalker, I read your other posts and I was wondering, is your John, JOHNNY from this site or is your John, some other John? (is that as confusing to you as it is to me???) I didn't know him at the time but I went to high school with him and I knew who he was. I was a year behind him. Did you happen to go there too?

Anyway, welcome to the site. Nightcrawler and the other lady's need some company on their fishing trips.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Johnny and John are 2 different people, even though most of John's friends call him "Johnny B". John went to Horizon High.
As far as fishing with the "girls" I do know how to fish a little... (how could I not I live with Mr. EAT SLEEP FISH) I do know the reason women don't fish much, it's because we would kick your butts all over the place, :lol: then there would be no room for men to fish, and since that's the only thing you guys like to do... WE SPARE YOU! I did fish one tournament with John, and I won't bother to mention who caught the biggest fish, but let's just say... it was not John! :D

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
oops.... This is to Nightcrawler... :roll: :lol:

Look gal...

You trying to confuse me??? Is this a goal or just a symptom of your insecurity? You could be thinking that because of my superior mental abilities, it would be a great accomplishment to confuse me. Or, on the other hand, you could perceive me as being weak and fragile; someone who's easy prey for your evil, twisted mind. Someone who you feel you could safely pick on and get away with it. Someone who's mental anguish and suffering would feed your craving for self acceptance.

So tell me Daphne, what is it. Are you trying to stump me or trying to feast on the blood of my public ridicule???

Or.... Do you realize that I have no ideal of what I was talking about in the first place and you figure it's time to show me the door to that first step? That step of admitting I have a problem?

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Stalker! I never doubted for a minute that you caught bigger fish! Why Slotking has the same problem when he takes Slotqueen fishing! Tries to tell her to "cast over there" so he can get some fishing in and then WHAM! she pulls up a 5+! :lol: 8)

Now I also see that Dr. Skunked has reared his intellectual head again. So Doc, see if this is clear enough for you.

Yes.

Goal, but not of the insecurity (I've accepted that)...just plain evil and twisted. :twisted:

Superior what?! :shock:

You don't have to be weak and fragile to be easy prey! So now that probably has you thinking....is she saying I'm weak and fragile...or not?!

Fortunately my craving is more for fishing than self acceptance, which gives me the ability to find weak and fragile prey. :twisted:

So Doc, did you figure out what you were trying to say yet? Could it be you have met your match in saying alot without saying anything at all? Or should I just say....let the public ridicule begin!!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Daphne, I know it hurts but let it out! You're almost there! Go with the feeling! You haven't accepted anything yet and deep down inside, you know it. You haven't accepted your self either. You need to find acceptance with your self before you can feel confidant that others accept you.

I mean seriously, if you’ve found acceptance with your self, why would you be seeking fellowship from a total stranger on the internet known simply as ... Stocker??? DOH!!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

I have figured out what I was trying to say, but have you? More importantly, have you figured out what those voices in your head are trying to tell you? Or are those in my head. Any how, I think Night Ranger is onto something. You and I need to settle this on the lake. That way we'll both have an excuse to get out on the water and wet some baits! I've only been fishing one time since the end of October!!! :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh stop your laughing NC, I know you haven't been fishing very much either.

·
Premium Member
34,659 Posts
Stalker , I shaved and changed my apperiance.....

Oh man giving crap to your husband on a predominatly male board thats bad thats very bad....

John want me to edit what she said :roll:

Delw

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh I see how you are Skunked... you want to drag me into your little "tiff" with nightcrawler... well, I guess it's time for the girls to do their thing! I bet nightcrawler and I could out fish you from the shore!! You and John can have fun in the ol' Skeeter.. but you will still get your butt kicked... Your right she doesn't know me, but niether do you..... maybe I can fish!! :wink: Oh Yeah, there's one more thing I can do when I am fishing that you can't............. wear a thong :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: I'm speechless, now how often does that happen?

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
F Fever? Speechless?! Now that IS something new! :lol:

_, I thought editing posts was not going to happen on this board! No fair editing! And shaving and "changing" your appearance won't help you! We've seen you as _ and as a Westside chick, Stalker can find you!

Alright Stalker! I've got a boat so we don't even need to be stuck on the shore! You've got one up on me though....I can't wear the thong! But hey! I bet if you wear yours, my hubby Rob will even come along! :lol: :lol: :lol: We'd have a huge advantage at the azbz tourney! The guys would be too distracted to realize they have a fish on the other end of their line. I think we may actually have a chance to win this! :lol: I get you AND Skirts on the boat and the guys don't have chance! :lol:

Doc, you poor poor thing you. The problem began when you started believing that I CARE if I'm accepted! :roll: :lol: I'm a gal, and I fish, that's hardly acceptable! :roll: :wink: Oh, and the more gals that I find that like to fish, that just means I get to go to the lake more! Which in turn means I can catch more fish than you! Who knows, if we fishing chicks keep this up, we may outnumber you guys! :twisted: :lol: It's okay Doc, really. Those voices in YOUR head are probably really confusing you. We understand. Well, I don't, but I'm blonde so I have an excuse! So are you thinking about taking down that shingle and just going back to fishing yet? :twisted: :twisted:

NightRanger.....gee thanks! That means I'll have to make yet another trip to the lake! :roll: Guess I can make that sacrifice though! :lol: :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Way to go nightcrawler!! That's right the thong works as an attractant and a deterrent, while fishermen are attracted to it, it detours them from the fishing! :p Heck, even the bass dig em' put down the rods and hold onto the net... those 8 lbers will be jumping in! :eek: As far as this "predominately male" website...... hmmmm we will see what happens :!: Hope we can all fish soon sometime... thong or no thong, we still have the advantage!

I am pretty sure John would not go for the thong thing while fishing anyway :shock:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.