Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys does any one know of any one who hunts on the salt river pima and belongs to the tribe some friends and i want to duck and goose hunt on their land will pay a guide fee 6 pack lol will comansate good for a 6hr hunt morning or evening but they have to be from that tribe thanks

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
no hunt on fort mcdowell res either, no hunt on Gila res and that is a great area, used to be able to hunt fort mcdowell and it was a blast.

If you look at all the canadian geese on the salt river res alfalfa fields this winter by the thousands you will see they are all standing there sticking their tongue out at you.

·
Registered
537 Posts
you can hunt on the gila res as long as you have a community member with you.

This is what i have been told by several rangers that work on the gila

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i was told you can hunt salt river pima rez if a tribal member is with you need to find one that hunts thanks for the info

·
Registered
106 Posts
There is nothing to hunt on the Gila River Indian Community except doves, quail, and an occassinal javelina. I've seen a few deer in the Estrella Mt's, but not many. No! If you are not a Community member you cannot hunt....even with a community member by your side. I worked on the GRIC for 15 years in law enforcement and I could not hunt or fish. You would be amazed at how many canals and ponds there are on that rez with fish and very few fishermen/women.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
There is nothing to hunt on the Gila River Indian Community except doves, quail, and an occassinal javelina. I've seen a few deer in the Estrella Mt's, but not many. No! If you are not a Community member you cannot hunt....even with a community member by your side. I worked on the GRIC for 15 years in law enforcement and I could not hunt or fish. You would be amazed at how many canals and ponds there are on that rez with fish and very few fishermen/women.
Ninja?

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
you better confirm that on the salt river res, you don't want guns and everything you own confiscated while you go to tribal court?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts