Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let everyone know Hwy 188 Tackle has re-opened for business. We will be open on a limited schedule for now our hours are Thusday thru Saturday 5:00 AM till 5:00 PM. Kind of closed Sunday thru Wednesday. Let me explain what i mean by kind of closed..... I live on the property so i am here unless I am on the lake sightseeing <since I cant catch any fish>. So all you have to do is give me a call on my cell phone <My cell number is posted in the window> and I will open the front door within a minute or 2 so please dont hesitate to stop and give me a call even on the days we are closed. I may even have the coffee on.
Remember mention AZBZ and receive your 10% discount.
Tight Lines
Jeff

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kevin said last time he called your cell phone you came to the door in pink boxer shorts with Barney on them with writing that said I will munch YOU!
yeah thats true i had to make a quick change i almost went out there in my barbie and ken briefs

·
Registered
148 Posts
HawgHead – Ya forgot the caveat “unless Lil’ E and Tony are racin' to the flag. Then you can jist set down on the bench out front til its over”.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HawgHead – Ya forgot the caveat “unless Lil’ E and Tony are racin' to the flag. Then you can jist set down on the bench out front til its over”.

I wont sit on that bench, Im waiting for people like Kevin to sit on it so i can watch him fall oh his a$$

·
Registered
528 Posts
mmhhhh

Kevin said last time he called your cell phone you came to the door in pink boxer shorts with Barney on them with writing that said I will munch YOU!

Did the Barney shorts have a purple tail hanging out the front waving at you? :lol:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey jeff what did i miss? why the shortened hours?
business is kinda slow this time of year so we shortened the hours.
But remember i live on thr property so i am right here that is why my cell # is posted in the window if you need anything just give me a call or even if you just want to kick back and tell lies i can be there in less than a minute and open the doors, unless i am out on the lake.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jeff, I'll be coming through TB Friday night about 9 pm and need minnows. Will you be around?
Hey bill yes i will be here i may be asleep but for you? Ill wake up. I havent cranked up the minnow tank yet but let me know how many you need and i will have them for you and greet you at the door @ 9:00 pm just let me know how many and if you want the magic fish catching kind? or just the regular minnows. May not be a bad idea to give me a call sometime Friday to remind me to get them if you need my cell # let me know and ill get it to you
thanx
Jeff

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
can I get some live minners in mornin dawn color???or maybe salt river craw??? The mornin dawn are great fer makin PINK FISH TACOS!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
can I get some live minners in mornin dawn color???or maybe salt river craw??? The mornin dawn are great fer makin PINK FISH TACOS!

Kevin you can get whatever you want and if needed ill even deliver them to the lake for you

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
Jeff, we had a change of plans and will be coming through town around 5 pm. Thanks for the offer though. Hwy 188 is the best!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts