Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last few weeks seems like I cant do anything right, this time last year I was having 50-60 fish nights at Bartlett, now lately I am lucky to hit a couple dinks, and tonight produced the first skunk I have had all year :mad: I know things have been tough for some guys but damn, I am doing shitty!! I need a slump buster in the worst way right now. and im thinking Rosey is where I will find it!!! Not sure what the purpose of this post was, just wanted to vent! So if your having a hard time out there right now, dont worry, your not the only one!!!

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
In a slump, need a bump? Get a fat chick. LOL. Me too man, Bart. has my # this year too.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
I have been killing bartlett this year but I havent been in a couple of weeks. I will be there at 5am tomorrow morning till about 11. Now you guys are making me worry that the fishing is dead now. I will be in a white skeeter with 2 kids stop and say hi if you are going....

·
Registered
502 Posts
I have been killing bartlett this year but I havent been in a couple of weeks. I will be there at 5am tomorrow morning till about 11. Now you guys are making me worry that the fishing is dead now. I will be in a white skeeter with 2 kids stop and say hi if you are going....
Lets us know how you did. I think I'm heading there Sat morning

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I've done well with #'s=DINKS, (daytime), but haven't really found much for quality. I was up a week or so ago, and man that water was pretty dang clear (for Bartlett). Clearer than I've seen in a while. Good luck!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hmmmm maybe I should ditch this night thing and try the morning bite instead.. now all I gotta do is find that fat chick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts