Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was sitting here writing for my new book and the wife was watching the tv. I looked up and who do you think I saw.....CHUCK LIDDEL ON DANCING WITH THE STARS. Simply floored me. His comment..."I never had a effeminate feeling in my life, and this is as close as I ever will I think."

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I was sitting here writing for my new book and the wife was watching the tv. I looked up and who do you think I saw.....CHUCK LIDDEL ON DANCING WITH THE STARS. Simply floored me. His comment..."I never had a effeminate feeling in my life, and this is as close as I ever will I think."
That was Chuck's brother Charles. Sorry dude go back to sleep

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope....same hair, tats everything. It was him. You can, and prolly should, call him Mr. Liddel or Charles though. Still can't believe it.

·
Registered
804 Posts
That was Chuck, he signed up for it. I have been listening to the radio and reading news reports and such. I think it is kinda funny that he is doing it, big husky guy who is a world champ MMA fighter trying to be graceful and dance. Don't get me wrong there are allot a big guys who can dance but I don't know if he is one of em.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If I remember right, some of the old football teams made some players take ballet.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
That was Chuck, he signed up for it. I have been listening to the radio and reading news reports and such. I think it is kinda funny that he is doing it, big husky guy who is a world champ MMA fighter trying to be graceful and dance. Don't get me wrong there are allot a big guys who can dance but I don't know if he is one of em.
You'd be surprised at how "graceful" some fighters are... Most can do crazy fckin gymnastic chit too

1 - 6 of 6 Posts