Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been building my own custom Dual Sport motorcycle and today took it through a level 3 inspection, emissions and then on to get a title and tags as well as an OHV sticker to reduce my registration costs and avoid the hassles by "the man" when off road. Took 3 hours total and two levels off MVD management to get it done but I now have the one and only Ninja with an OHV sticker. :eek::eek:

I love it when I can use a silly new law like the OHV sticker against the state that forced it down our throats as a revenue maker for them. :hump::Iconrotfl

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
a ninja dual sport,what is it a 600?that will be one mean trailbike!nice,theese ohv stickers are a joke!

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I see a lot of traffic stops in your future....
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Had my first one today coming home from MVD by a motor officer. He walked around it twice looking and pulled me over to check on the three day permit I was showing even though it was just taken out YESTERDAY. I think he just wanted to get a better look and he did too. No "coupons" written and I was on my way with him following for a mile or so.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
I expected some nucli eyes some where on it, nice little engine glow at night

How does it handle on the trail, i cannot see the rear suspension has that been upgraded? It looks like a fun ride just seems it would be a little squirrely. Post some action pics when you get it out

1 - 12 of 12 Posts