AZBZ Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

I know it's kinda late notice, but my backseater bailed out on me. I got a free back seat available. I don't know if this will disqualify me and if it does who cares! This is all in fun anyway. Maybe if you're registered and your boater bailed on you we can hook up.

I've got an old bass tracker and I'll be towing it with a new Ford F350 two tone Gray/Black. If you would like to email me you can reach me at [email protected]

Good luck everyone and I'll see Y'all there!

John

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Anybody who fishes with you is OK with me for the Classic. Good luck replacing the irreplaceable at this late hour. I'm off to beddy-bye so I can head for the lake about 0330.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
John,
I heard somewhere that if you have a big truck like that, you're going to have to have a bigger boat. Some truck shrink said that big trucks that pull little toys really get a bad complex. I tell you this as a friend, you really need to get your self a bigger boat. Maybe a Stratos or Triton 21 footer? A Ranger would do just fine too. Tell your wife that it's for the truck, I'm sure she'll understand. :wink:

G

·
0 Posts
John, when you read this, give me a call. 602 818-4747. I'm there! RookieBoy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts