Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I been remodeling my Express to fit my fishing needs. I did a deck extendtion, half step going up to the front deck, battery holder and a few other things to make it a little easier to launch and load. Well I'm at the stage to carpet and paint. So I had the inspector stop buy today to approve or disapprove. He only had one complaint, ok maybe two. But after a little haggling, he gave me his OK. Thanks Mr. Denny Anderson for the second opinion. I still think the light pole is just fine. LOL. Hopefully I'll be on the water in two weeks or so. Everybody have a safe and wonderful New Years. Later. Mitch aka Bullet Head

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
You're welcome Mitch. BTW my neck still aches from that Sleeper Hold you put me in to get the sign-off!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I regret letting you out of the head lock. I layed awake most of the night thinking how I could not move chairs. I think I came up with a solution. I'm going to mount the third seat permantly to the drivers spot. The only thing it will do, is hinge forward so you can get into the ice chest. The back seat will still have to be set down. That's the best I can do Inspector Denny. Later. Mitch

1 - 5 of 5 Posts