Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for somewhere to bring the bear i shot Friday... Anyone have a recommendation? Thanks

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Give Bill a call at R&R taxidermy. I haven't seen any of his bear mounts but he does lots of elk, deer, javelina. Reasonable prices. (602) 826-0265. He's in mesa on tenth drive just west off of mesa dr. north of southern.

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks red, It's cool looking bear..... Cinnamon with a blond strip down it...

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
Nice Bear Jamie.

For a taxi give Bret Prentice with Game trail Taxidermy a call at.

623-670-0807

He is one of the best out there for paying attention to detail. He has been doing competition mounts on all my deer and they all won awards at the show.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Ya, brett does great work if you dont mind waiting a couple of years to get it back!

·
Registered
530 Posts
give wes at wes western taxidermy his prices will be cheaper and he does great work 602 885 9781

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
awesome!! I'm not a hunter but i am a gun fanatic. I'm sure this prize means a lot to you.

curious how much are you going to be paying to get it stuffed?

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice Bear Dude...

Lets see a pick of the claws and teeth...

Hey dude my my buddy who makes yote jerky does Bear also...:hitsfan:
WOW you made it free from the tree. If anybody else wants a bear, Just tie Frankiln to a tree and the bears come running in...............

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Nitro - I have a friend, Eric, that does this sort of stuff. He has some work in the Mesa Sportsman's Warehouse that he has done. Ringer used him for some work before, too. If you're interested in contacting him during your decision drop me a PM and I will give you more contact details.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts