Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back you all were talking about different things to use to clean water stains. I would like to mix something up to wipe water stains off the boat at the lake. The test run today was awesome. Saw a couple of guys tearing up the whites. I fished a little, had two bites, lost one at the boat. Looked like a nice fish. Maybe three pounds. The guys that were catching the whites were throwing 6 inch castic swim baits. Go figure. Thanks for your help. Mitch

·
Registered
97 Posts
A few years back I had a glass man tell me to mix a few drops of white vinegar in a spray bottle of water. I found it works great! I think it's a good idea to keep a good coat of polish like Gel Gloss on the the boat to protect it. I consider my boat a tool and I take care of my tools but I'm not a nut about it. :lol:
It defintely helps the boat hold some value! 8)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Lime-Away or Ducky. THE detailer at Viper Cobra boats recommended the Lime-Away. It works great at a cheaper price than the Ducky, which is also good stuff. If it's a glass hull, follow up w/ Rain-X Marine Quick Detailer/Wax. This is a great combo that gives a deep shine and makes for easy wipe down. Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts