7,248 Posts
I see dead people......:eek:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Is this meant to be funny? It’s not.
Are you upset at Mike over something?
Be a Man Say whats got you pissed.
You post dirt about someone and hide your identity. Are you a man or a mouse? You hide behind your monitor like a coward and peck at your keyboard slinging crap at Mike to make him look bad, put him down. That’s slander.
I wrote that article and I stand behind what I say. I take offense at your comment. It seems you can’t stand that I referred to him as a local pro. Maybe I should have just said he’s a great role model.
Well, I’ve known Mike for the past few years and he has always been polite, courteous and always willing to help out when asked. He has never said anything bad about someone else. He has done a great job at helping out with the kids club events and makes a great role model. The kids and many others look up to him and think he’s a great guy.
I’m standing up for myself and Mike. Mike would stand up for himself if he had a computer and used this site. I, like many others, would rather read about the good things that many of us do for the community. Not your childish remarks.
This is the kind of crap that keeps people away from this site. About half the people I know that have been on this site won’t come back or rarely come back here because of this kind of hate and discontent.
This is a great site for knowledge. Info on local lakes, fishing conditions, techniques, coming events, results of past tournaments and much more. This site has much to offer and will continue to provide it.
This is America and we have the freedom of speech but to hide your identity and slander others is not what most of us want to read.
Are there any other people that feel the same way as me?

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Is this meant to be funny? It’s not.
Are you upset at Mike over something?
Be a Man Say whats got you pissed.
You post dirt about someone and hide your identity. Are you a man or a mouse? You hide behind your monitor like a coward and peck at your keyboard slinging crap at Mike to make him look bad, put him down. That’s slander.
I wrote that article and I stand behind what I say. I take offense at your comment. It seems you can’t stand that I referred to him as a local pro. Maybe I should have just said he’s a great role model.
Well, I’ve known Mike for the past few years and he has always been polite, courteous and always willing to help out when asked. He has never said anything bad about someone else. He has done a great job at helping out with the kids club events and makes a great role model. The kids and many others look up to him and think he’s a great guy.
I’m standing up for myself and Mike. Mike would stand up for himself if he had a computer and used this site. I, like many others, would rather read about the good things that many of us do for the community. Not your childish remarks.
This is the kind of crap that keeps people away from this site. About half the people I know that have been on this site won’t come back or rarely come back here because of this kind of hate and discontent.
This is a great site for knowledge. Info on local lakes, fishing conditions, techniques, coming events, results of past tournaments and much more. This site has much to offer and will continue to provide it.
This is America and we have the freedom of speech but to hide your identity and slander others is not what most of us want to read.
Are there any other people that feel the same way as me?

+++++++++11111111111

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
About half the people I know that have been on this site won’t come back or rarely come back here because of this kind of hate and discontent.
ok so that makes 3 people as you only know 6 people :Iconrotfl :Iconrotfl

I do agree its getting old, even if it is in fun, I am still betting that its some of mikes buddies ****ing with him cause he knows he will get worked up over it.

BTW What defines a Pro?

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
People may tell you they hate this site, but I PROMISE you, they still check it out.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Mike is a good dude...He has helped out with the Jr. Basmmaster's a ton. He has alway's made his time available for every kid in the club and offers advice and help where he can...He is always very pleasant and helpful when he attends our jr. club meetings. He is also the same when I am in Fisherman's Choice as are all of the guys there...I don't give much weight to the post...I don't know the dude that put it on here...I do know that if you don't have anything good to say then keep yer yapper shut....IMHO....Curtis

·
Registered
209 Posts
ok so that makes 3 people as you only know 6 people :Iconrotfl :Iconrotfl

I do agree its getting old, even if it is in fun, I am still betting that its some of mikes buddies ****ing with him cause he knows he will get worked up over it.

BTW What defines a Pro?

Delw
That is funny...actually he knows 7 people he forgot about me.....he always does.....so...exactly 3.5 people wont be back.....:lol:

·
Registered
713 Posts
Some of you guys take shit way to serious.
I agree with you , sounds like a bunch of pussies that have their paties all twisted up over a f---ing joke . I think its funny when he accuses this of being slander , now thats funny !!!!!!! :Iconrotfl

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
That is funny...actually he knows 7 people he forgot about me.....he always does.....so...exactly 3.5 people wont be back.....:lol:
So does that mean your out of here? I heard the sag **** are looking for a few new ****......... Take Wayne with you..................

·
Registered
209 Posts
So does that mean your out of here? I heard the sag **** are looking for a few new ****......... Take Wayne with you..................
Nope Nitro..gonna stick around just to annoy you every once & a while.....your a big boy you can handle it....:riaa:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts