Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone has barrowed a rod and reel from my garage in the last couple of days. I'm not sure when but it was last seen on monday night/tuesday morning. It is a Gloomis crankbait rod with a Chronarch SF. I believe it has a lucky craft trout pointer also. When your out garage saleing and you happen to see one let me know. I sure am glad that all my other rods were locked up in the boat for once instead of being in the secured garage. I hope whoever took it can sleep at night. *%^$&*^%$#

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,813 Posts
Ahhhh...theives. Don't they suck ass? That's an expensive combo too. You know, you can always set a DELW style trap, leave the garage open and wait in there with a chainsaw....then you can cut off their hands like in Saudi!
Just a thought.
Jason

·
Premium Member
34,659 Posts
That suck slot king.

Thieves who take my hunting or fishing stuff get the worse punishment, namely mutilation and slow death,

Take my tools, or other stupid things in the garage and its a fast death.

bad part about it one of these days someone is going to catch one of these guys and he is going to get it real bad....

Delw

G

·
Won't do you any good to find it at a garage sale or flea market unless you added identifying marks. I engraved my phone number on the reel seat of my Gloomis rods and on my Shimano reels.

d a

·
Registered
10,878 Posts
sorry to hear about the $400+ loss slot king i hope you find the person that did it . i had a 300 win. mag get stolen out of my truck last year and never found it. hope you get your rod back

G

·
There was 3 stradics and all on Loomis rods and 1 curado 100sf on a push pole! I think that it was the first rod/reel they saw and that's how it goes. I am going to the play again sports by my house since the neighbor told me about his cannondale being found there.

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
Sorry about your loss. Ask Tater about mine. Had tools stolen then camoed up and left the garage door open 2 feet. Sat in the dark with a gun and bat. At 2:30 four punks in Raiders coats walked up and just as they got close to the hole my motion lights went on! Forgot to turn the damned things off. I did yell and they about shit themselves and never came back. Prbly woulda gone to jail for bashing them anyway. Take a 12 pack with you when you do this as it gets boring :D .

·
Registered
302 Posts
Damn Ringer!

That would have made front page/first story news!

Almost wish you had succeeded as it would have sent quite a 'broadcasted' message to those thugs. :x

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Ringer, I know how that gets... Been there myself. Thinking back, I'm glad they didn't come back. If someone like me goes to jail, it's a pretty bad thing and would totally disrupt my life - someone like that goes to jail... they're used to it. More bragging rights ya know? Pretty sad. It's worse whem people get out of jail and brag about it or walk away thinking they paid their debt. They should be walking away thinking "I'm never screwing up again..." (how did I get on that soap box????) :roll:

Chris, Sorry to hear the news. If you find them, bring them down to me and I'll take care of them for you - then there is no connection. We'll do it real good so they know you had nothing to do with it!!! They'll never be able to blame you for wacking off their arms (hands first) and legs (feet first) and leaving them in the desert, coated with honey... No one will ever suspect that it was me!!! Muah ha ha ha haaaaa

On another note... ready for the Saguaro Tackle tourneys??? Look forward to setting some hooks with you again!

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well just to let you all know that there's a kid out there that I hope he learned his lesson.
I got home this afternoon and thought that i would atleast get my bearings done. As I approached my garage I looked at my front door and there it was............My rod!
No note or anything just my rod/reel. In these days you wonder about how the younger generation will be, but I guess there is still some good old fashon folks that ask their kids where "NEW" items come from.
If for some reason they are posters, THANK YOU

P.S. my wife thanks you too. Atleast she wont go hungry from me buying a replacement!!!! :D
Chris Love

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
He probably read Del's, Ringer's, and Skunked's posting and hightailed the combo back to the scene of the crime. Chris, I'm glad to hear it was returned unharmed to you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.