Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY EVERYONE, THIS IS MY FIRST TIME USING THIS WEBSITE. JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR A FISHING PARTNER, I'M LOOKING FOR ANYONE WHO LIVES IN THE EAST VALLEY AND WANTS TO FISH TOURNEYS AND WHENEVER ELSE. IF INTERESTED PLEASE REPLY. THANKS EVERYONE. :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Well, where`s your resume so we can decide ?
past tmx experiance, pro tour ? do you have a 21 ft. ranger or triton.

thanx johnny

G

·
what type of angler does your skills illustrate? What is in your tackle box? What type of equipment do you have? Do you own a boat? If yes what Kind? Are you married?(meaning do you have to ask/be home early/honey dues????) Seriously looking for a partner also so good luck.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Would you be reluctant to fish with a man that owns a pink thong?? If so, that would eliminate a few good fishermen on Saguaro.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Lets not be too hard on the guy come on. Besides, look at his name MATCObassman. Folks he is a tool dude. if he has a boat i bet it is fully stocked with new tools. Hell with the tackle box he has got a tool box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A BETTER PROFILE

WELL LETS SEE, I'VE FISHED MOST OF MY LIFE BUT HAVE NEVER FISHED A TOURNY AND WOULD LIKE TO. I'M HOPING TO LEARN MORE AND MAKE FRIENDS IN THE PROCESS. I'M 40 YEARS YOUNG AND MARRIED W/2 BOYS, I OWN AN 03 18 FT SKEETER AND THIS IS MY SECOND BOAT, THE OTHER WAS A SKEETER ALSO WHICH MRBASS BOUGHT. I WOULD LIKE TO FIND SOMEONE WHO ENJOYS FISHING FOR FUN AND MAYBE MAKING SOME MONEY ALONG THE WAY, BUT NOT LOOKING AT IT AS A BUSINESS. I HAVE AMPLE EQUIPTMENT AND USUALLY NO PROBLEM LEAVING TO FISH FOR THE DAY OR THE WEEKEND, I ONLY WORK 1/2 DAY ON FRIDAYS. OH AND BY THE WAY I'M NOT OPPOSED TO ANY COLOR THONG!!!! :lol:

G

·
Did you find a partner yet?

I know someone on the west side that is looking to get into bass tournys.

he fish's almost every other day now.

Pm(private message) Phaz

Delw

G

·
possible fishing partner

Hi,

I live in Mesa at Brown and Lindsay. Like to fish and also need a fishing partner. 40yrs, married with 2 boys (17&19). I have an older Ranger in fixup mode. Would like to fish more, but not ready for high dollar tourneys. Give me a call at 480-615-9456 ask for John.

G

·
Delw I found someone already and we havent even fished yet and I already got problems! I would like to fish the ABF tourney but he wants to fish the WON tourneys cause he seems to think that there's more exposure for WON. That maybe true but you have to proform and do well before you'll get noticed. Hell he doesnt even have a boat, I'm fishing with a legend in his own mind! Since I am the boater I do believe that I will be fishing ABF, the other issue is that WON conflicts with my club and next year i'm planning on running for president and I dont think that members would like to see me miss 3 tourneys. then again they might want me too. Partner relationships can be difficult i'm just hopeing that we will get over this hump in the road and between the two of us we should fair pretty well....i hope Chris

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Delw

Thanks Delw, I think I might have found a couple of people out here in the east valley to fish with. Look forward to meeting alot of you :D I'll be at the ABFtourney on the 22nd

G

·
Matcobassman- I live in Gilbert also hope to meet you at ABF next weekend. good luck I hope you find a partner atleast a better one then I :D

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Partner problems can suck big wang. Luckily Rackman is a good guy and laughs at my jokes.... :roll: I have had 3 other tourney partners in th epast, and 2 out of 3 of them sucked. One guy just liked to fish 5' of water no matter what the season or where the fish were, the other guy was the president of a dairy and very wealthy, and being the boss carried over onto the boat and I found myself being ordered around like I was an employee. Not cool and basically led to me telling him to FO, in a not-so-nice way. The other guy was really cool, about my age and we had a blast fishing together. Its kind of creepy but its like a relationship, you 2 gotta gel to make it work.
Jason

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
very well put Jason. Stop by at Roosevelt when your there and say Hi. I have the champion red and white. I'll be fishing our tourney but stop anyways I got 1st already wrapped up so I'll have time to chat! :D :D

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
sure will.....I will most likely be wearing my trusty gore tex camo jacket..see ya out there!

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
what no tube?

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Ever since I have been fishing with Rackman out of his Champion, I sort of despise Float tubing! :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts