Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Hey dudes my doc is taking my out to Indian Paradise(?sp)....Now I like hot food, but he says he has these 2 special currys Phall and Vinderlo(?sp)for me? I bet him 50 bucks I could eat it....Has anyone ever had this? Am I screwed? I guess I'll find out tonight..
R.I.P.:whiteflag

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I remember my friend's dad eating that stuff, he was born and raised in Kashmir. I remember him saying, it was the best he ever had, as the tears streamed down his cheeks, and he wasn't crying because he missed India.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I think you'll be all right, the thai green curries (in Thailand) are the hottest I ever ate. Franklin, if you don't break out in a sweat within a couple of minutes then it's not hot.

·
Registered
804 Posts
The Phal is hella hot much worse than a straight habanero it's almost like a concentrated habanero. It hurts when you eat it then hurts later in the night. The Vindaloo is not as hot but it is very hot. I have had both Tai green and red chilies and they suck bad but the Phal is pretty bad.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Sounds to me like you should take some 2 million SHU pepper spray and spray it straight into your mouth, then you will be ready.

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Let us know how it goes....personally, I don't think you'll have a problem with it.

·
Registered
13,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK dudes I lost that bet easy.....I had to eat both curries, Vinderlo, Phall, and could only finish the Vinderlo...

The Vinderloo was hot as hell, but I could manage, kinda like some hot ass green chiles...

The Phall was pure hell, that shit is like pepper spray, after the first bite I was sweating, and after a few more I started to get the hiccups real bad, then I couldn't see because my eyes were watering so bad...the hiccups is what killed me because when I was trying to down it, the Phall came up thru my nose....I handed my doc $50 bucks after that....

The folks in the resturant go a kick out of me trying to eat that shit.....
They have some type of yogurt drink to cool you off afterwards.....it didn't work so well...:hitsfan:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
OK dudes I lost that bet easy.....I had to eat both curries, Vinderlo, Phall, and could only finish the Vinderlo...

The Vinderloo was hot as hell, but I could manage, kinda like some hot ass green chiles...

The Phall was pure hell, that shit is like pepper spray, after the first bite I was sweating, and after a few more I started to get the hiccups real bad, then I couldn't see because my eyes were watering so bad...the hiccups is what killed me because when I was trying to down it, the Phall came up thru my nose....I handed my doc $50 bucks after that....

They have some type of yogurt drink to cool you off afterwards.....it didn't work so well...:hitsfan:
Have fun shitting fire.

·
Registered
804 Posts

It's called mango lassi. And for all the people who think it's not that bad go try it because I don't think you can do the Phal very easy. The Vinderloo is doable but the phal is just crazy. Like sticking a hot plate on your tongue holding it there and then drinking really hot coffee, or your nose for me felt like when I snorted wasabi.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
I had to eat some hot ass green Phall, hell, that shit is like pepper spray, after the first bite I was trying to down it, the Phall came up thru my nose.... it didn't work so well...:bong:
Just having some fun with the quote app... LOL

I love curry, where did you go the wife and I need a new place...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts