Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

Indian Currys

935 views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  lotsa luck 
#1 ·
Hey dudes my doc is taking my out to Indian Paradise(?sp)....Now I like hot food, but he says he has these 2 special currys Phall and Vinderlo(?sp)for me? I bet him 50 bucks I could eat it....Has anyone ever had this? Am I screwed? I guess I'll find out tonight..

#4 ·
I think you'll be all right, the thai green curries (in Thailand) are the hottest I ever ate. Franklin, if you don't break out in a sweat within a couple of minutes then it's not hot.

#5 ·
The Phal is hella hot much worse than a straight habanero it's almost like a concentrated habanero. It hurts when you eat it then hurts later in the night. The Vindaloo is not as hot but it is very hot. I have had both Tai green and red chilies and they suck bad but the Phal is pretty bad.

#10 ·
OK dudes I lost that bet easy.....I had to eat both curries, Vinderlo, Phall, and could only finish the Vinderlo...

The Vinderloo was hot as hell, but I could manage, kinda like some hot ass green chiles...

The Phall was pure hell, that shit is like pepper spray, after the first bite I was sweating, and after a few more I started to get the hiccups real bad, then I couldn't see because my eyes were watering so bad...the hiccups is what killed me because when I was trying to down it, the Phall came up thru my nose....I handed my doc $50 bucks after that....

The folks in the resturant go a kick out of me trying to eat that shit.....
They have some type of yogurt drink to cool you off afterwards.....it didn't work so well...:hitsfan:

#11 ·
OK dudes I lost that bet easy.....I had to eat both curries, Vinderlo, Phall, and could only finish the Vinderlo...

The Vinderloo was hot as hell, but I could manage, kinda like some hot ass green chiles...

The Phall was pure hell, that shit is like pepper spray, after the first bite I was sweating, and after a few more I started to get the hiccups real bad, then I couldn't see because my eyes were watering so bad...the hiccups is what killed me because when I was trying to down it, the Phall came up thru my nose....I handed my doc $50 bucks after that....

The folks in the resturant go a kick out of me trying to eat that shit.....
They have some type of yogurt drink to cool you off afterwards.....it didn't work so well...:hitsfan:
Have fun shitting fire.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.