AZBZ Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys and gals, Spill it :eek: How did the MMBC CDC go? I worked and thought about the great time that was being had :lol: Who took top honors I want all :shock: the details.

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Unofficially...

JohnSWA won total length
23" was Big Fish by (don't know his name - Red Nitro) 6lb.9oz.
TempePops got second in total length
Ranger's Dad got biggest goon fish - 28" cat at weigh-in site!
Toad got second biggest goon fish - 18" Walleye

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
GCBaitmaker was in the red Nitro with Tinstar. GCB got the prize - 2 actually. What was the 2nd one for GCbaitmaker? :D John John (?) got the under 14 category. He got a fish to the boat and it came off! Dawg got 3rd place on total fish length. DA got the prestigious Pink Thong Award. Spiderman won something but didn't hear what it was for. Terry had lots of free stuff for us less fortunate ones also!

Terry, thanks again for a great day! It's always a blast seeing everyone and meeting new folks. You da man!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was able to take the honors of big fish ( thank you Terry ) and my brother Tinstar took the honors for the 3rd. big fish 17" lmb. I would have loved to have had the chance to keep her till weigh in but talk about a undernourished fish huge head little girth but we did take some pics of it so if Nightcrawler is doing a section on it maybe we can send it in to her. Thnx for all who came and hope to see some new people next time.

thank you,
gcbaitman

·
Registered
87 Posts
Well I guess some are wondering how the GC's Big fish was caught? I thought he would post so I will spill. He caught it early in the morning near Butcher Jones on a Brush Hog in the weeds. The pics are great! I'll get them to Daphne soon.
Thanks again Terry it was fun as usual . See Ya at the Presidents Classic!!!
Tinstar

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Oops! GCbaitmaker AND Tinstar got a prize! Well, I knew the boat did a drive by Terry twice! :oops: LOL

Yes! There will be a page for the Classic so any pics you want to send in would be great!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts