Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have come across the term inside points and inside stuff in some of my reading. Are these terms talking about the side of a point that is closest to the back of the cove or creek arm? What exactly is an inside point and what do people mean when they say inside stuff? Thanks.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
I always figured inside points were the part of the point inside the cove and outside points the part on the main lake side,I could be wrong it's been know to happen on a fairly regular basis.

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
I'm waiting for Skunked's explanation, he's good at these.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I'm with Ned02 on this one. I had to reread the original post to get what he was talking about. Guess I'm not on the "in crowd" that's talking about inside points and outside points... :wink:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. I kind of figured that's what it meant. Just wanted someone to confirm it in case I was wrong like Jack is on a fairly regular basis. :p

·
Registered
766 Posts
Inside points are points that are inside of coves. I would assume inside stuff means structure inside of coves.

Outside points are points that run out into the main lake.

Back when we had inside and outside points at Roosevelt and San Carlos is was fairly obvious what it meant.

Lake Pleasent still has both and so does Havasu.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts