Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I posted an informational page here last year after numerous request from people who wanted to try out our club.

Well, either I did a really lousy job of potraying our club, or many of you are not interested in fishing small tournaments (12-15 boats) for first place money of only a couple hundred bucks. Our membership has not grown. (Thus, the tournament pots have not gotten any bigger.) We are cheap to join and cheap to fish if you just want an excuse to get out under the self-imposed pressure of tournament action. You can join the club for $30 bucks a person (almost all of that goes to pay for insurance) and fish a tournament for as little as $10 a month. We have side pots, 5 pound clubs that rollover, and big fish pots as well. To enter every option and keep your 5 pound club up to date it won't be more than $35 per man/month. It is a team club. You can fish alone, but it cost you the price of the team ($70/month) if one or both of your team fishes that month. We have a banquet at the end of the year where we buy your steak and you have a chance for trophies and prizes if you finish high enough in the standings. We have 11 tournaments a year and you can throw out your low scores on 2 of those. This is a really fun club. To check out our ever-developing web-page, go to: www.azlawmansbassclub.tk and see our schedule for 2004. Looks like a fun year. If you would like more info, please feel free to respond in this forum. our first tourney of the 2004 season is Jan 31 at Lake Pleasant. We have our pre-tournament meetings un the Wed before. It is not 100% necessary to be at these meetings in order to fish. We just ask that you let the treasurer know ahead of time to reflect the number of entrants relative to the prize pool. If you would only like to fish as a guest team, we allow you to participate in one tournament without paying annual dues. The cost is $50 team, but your team is only eligible to win the tournament and big fish pots for that event. It is not necessary to belong to BASS or any other group to fish our events. You may fish with a child, a grandchild or spouse of any age. Even though we are called Lawman's Bass Club, it it not necessary to be involved in Law Enforcement to be eligible to fish or join our club. Hope to see you at some of our events.

Mark Potts-Club President.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey Mark,

Do I have to do something special to view your website because it will not let me into it I get as far as the register your domain name and thats it? There is no webpage to view at least on my end.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
website difficulties

Ooooppps! let me talk to our IT guy. (Our vice-president's 17 yr. old son is our webmaster. He works cheap.) I put it in as azlawmansbassclub.tk , but I guess it maybe there is an issue. I'll check back....thanks for your interest. Basically, all that is on there is the 2004 schedule. I can e-mail it to you if you are interested.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
same

azlawmanbassclub.tk ... no "s" at the end in lawman.

Like I said...it is under construction.

MP

1 - 5 of 5 Posts