Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090928/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iran

one last night and 2 today, looks like they are taking lessons from north korea.

seeings how huggo chavaz(sp) has been quietly buying lots and lots of military shit from Russia, he should be flexing pretty soon as well.

any bets on what nutcase is going to fire the first live missle to another country?

and mean while Obama and company ( ie the useless UN) want to get rid of all nukes. Obama is going to have a talk with them and rumor has it Doctor Phil and Oprha are tagging along to help any and all hurt feelings and low self esteam issues the other coutries might have.

so now we have russia and iran taking out the europeon countries and probabbly leaving france alone cause there pussies.
and north korea taking out japan and south korea,
then russia,china, huggo taking out the USA

sounds pretty far fetched but when I played "Risk" thats what I always did LOL

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090928/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iran

one last night and 2 today, looks like they are taking lessons from north korea.

seeings how huggo chavaz(sp) has been quietly buying lots and lots of military shit from Russia, he should be flexing pretty soon as well.

any bets on what nutcase is going to fire the first live missle to another country?

and mean while Obama and company ( ie the useless UN) want to get rid of all nukes. Obama is going to have a talk with them and rumor has it Doctor Phil and Oprha are tagging along to help any and all hurt feelings and low self esteam issues the other coutries might have.

so now we have russia and iran taking out the europeon countries and probabbly leaving france alone cause there pussies.
and north korea taking out japan and south korea,
then russia,china, huggo taking out the USA

sounds pretty far fetched but when I played "Risk" thats what I always did LOL
Iran is cocky. They are depegging from the dollar into the euro. This will be the real reason for war and we will use the nuke thing as a reason. Either Israel or the U.S. will fire the first missile. Mr. Chavez also wants to sell oil for euros. Russia also wants to get rid of the dollar. I just wonder how this is going to play out.

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chavez and Iran are un predictable, the little korean women/man or what ever the hell that is, he's predictable. he/she has been playing the same game since the early 70's its just never made the news like it has in the last 3 years.

in Japan we heard about it everyday than they got tired of the he/she lunitic and quit giving him press. in misawa navy base( thats what it was at that time NAVY now its airforce) our guys/planes were always under constant alert from north korea. I swear he would fart and the base was on full alert.

I really think Chavez is going to fire or stir something up before Iran, Iran has lots to loose, Chavez is a drug dealer he dont give a shit, he's got more money than he knows what to do with anyhow.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts