Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
soo tebow still isnt practicing after a whole 9 days after a concussion. dont get me wrong, they can be very dangerous, but i distinctly remember getting them ins HS football and still practicing/playing. he took a hard hit, but to be out more than 2-3 days? really? football's turning into more and more of a girls sport everyday it seems.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Some concussions are worse than others....maybe it was a really bad concussion.

Exactly my thoughts. My concussion had me almost completely down for 6 weeks and then out of sorts for 2 years. If there is any bleeding on the brain from it being bounced around that is even worse.

·
Registered
100 Posts
people have died from sustaining another severe blow after an initial concussion. I'm not saying that his is that bad, but better safe than sorry.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
He took one hell of a shot on the chin. His head snapped like he took a Tyson right hand. It's just you in this case. Alot of mystery when it comes to concussions, from death to unexplained depression afterwards.

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Tebow is a sissy:banhim:! he is just getting rest for this weeks game.. He better get alot of it because My TIGERS are playing them @ home. Whoop whoop:beatingdeadhorse:

Good luck Mac...

·
Registered
804 Posts
I was a gymnast for 15 years and got really close to the top level. I remember getting a concussion after missing my feet on a tumbling pass, I was out cold for like 10 seconds. It was a pretty good knock to the head and I wasn't allowed to do anything for atleast a week for fear of me getting some bleeding in my brain or making it worse. I am not a sissy and have torn my shoulder, both my achillese tendons and several other things but after my concussion I couldn't swing upside down or run without my head hurting for almost 2 weeks.
His concussion might have been a pretty good one and may take over a week before he can start practicing again.

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Tebow is a sissy:banhim:! he is just getting rest for this weeks game.. He better get alot of it because My TIGERS are playing them @ home. Whoop whoop:beatingdeadhorse:

Good luck Mac...
I still cant believe it but I was intensely routing for YOUR Tigers on Sat. I wanted them undefeated when we go there and put an ass whoopin on 'em. :biggrin:

Should be a great game though.....

·
Registered
868 Posts
On a serious note though........

Franklin can bash all he wants along with others about this game but...........

Not to often you see the winner/s of the last 3 National Championships play each other let alone both ranked in the top 5 at the same time. WOW

1 - 16 of 16 Posts