Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Yup as long as you are not using it as a business, there is a for sale section here

·
Registered
556 Posts
Just wondering ..
CNC machinery? There MUST be other options than the Arizona Bass Zone!:CrackHead:

Worried somebody might be monitoring Craigslist for "missing" items? I wonder if I can sell that stockpile of plutonium I "hooked" while fishing the SRP canal last week.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
CNC machinery? There MUST be other options than the Arizona Bass Zone!:CrackHead:

Worried somebody might be monitoring Craigslist for "missing" items? I wonder if I can sell that stockpile of plutonium I "hooked" while fishing the SRP canal last week.
tha lightest one i've ever seen is about 200/300lbs for a ingraver. the largest we have at work is 70,000lbs so i don't think he is steeling them. if he just trying to sell parts for a cnc machine than maybe. and i would argee there's losts of other places to sell cnc machines baside a fishing web site

·
Registered
3,572 Posts

Wow, just throw that right out there huh, maybe he is just trying to do business with cool people?

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
tha lightest one i've ever seen is about 200/300lbs for a ingraver. the largest we have at work is 70,000lbs so i don't think he is steeling them. if he just trying to sell parts for a cnc machine than maybe. and i would argee there's losts of other places to sell cnc machines baside a fishing web site
I've got a 3D CNC mini mill that weighs maybe 100 pounds. I could carry the mill, controller, and PC all at the same time if I stacked them right.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Might not be a bad place either, there are alot of guys who own machine shops that are on this website, I am not talking guys who have 1-6 employees but guys who have 100+ employees are on this site.

besides that kind of rude to call I guy a thief with no cause, ... not trying to stir the pot but personally Id be offended, but who knows maybe he knows him and is phuking around or something.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I guess I'm just an ass... I figured this forum would be littered with joe schmoes like me, and that people looking for that stuff would obviously look here: http://www.cnczone.com/

Same layout as here, but they talk about CNC instead of bass. Sounds exciting, and they have a classifieds section as well.

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts