Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

Is Liquid Crazy

• No he just really wants to be a professional bass fisherman

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • He's out of his ****ing mind and needs meds ASAP

Votes: 64 52.5%
  • He just really wants to be a professional fisherman, but still needs meds ASAP

Votes: 49 40.2%
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Thanks Franklin for backing me up :) Befor you guys start shooting off at the mouth let me tell you a little about me. I'm 42 and have been married for 13yrs with one son that 10. My family is truly the joy of my life. My son plays goalie for the AAA peewee Jr Coyotes. This keeps me very bussy at lease 5 day a week I'm at the rink with my son. We travel the country with 5 out of state tournaments a year. Very proud of the boys they were ranked 23rd out of more then 130 AAA teams nation wide. I make time to fish the AllStar curcuit dureing the winter months. I consider bass fishing to be my favorite hobby of mine and that's it. Thats it in a nut shell. Now if your a good stick PM me if your looking to fish the AllStar curcuit. I really want to give thoes boys a run for the money next year.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
He mentioned a bike accident and had to let his boat sit in the yard. It's apparent from his silly postings that he sustained a head injury. Why else would someone come up with the stupid shit this guy does? After popping off to some other folks on here he post where he can be found (hockey rink) several times a week or Allstar on weekends. So yes he is either crazy or just a attention whore.

·
Registered
416 Posts
He mentioned a bike accident and had to let his boat sit in the yard. It's apparent from his silly postings that he sustained a head injury. Why else would someone come up with the stupid shit this guy does? After popping off to some other folks on here he post where he can be found (hockey rink) several times a week or Allstar on weekends. So yes he is either crazy or just a attention whore.
Or maybe he is simply not afraid of the folks he has "popped off" to. I think he is probably having a good laugh jerking everyone's chain. If he is crazy, he is crazy like a fox.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Or maybe he is simply not afraid of the folks he has "popped off" to. I think he is probably having a good laugh jerking everyone's chain. If he is crazy, he is crazy like a fox.
Maybe I missed something? What are you guys talking about? The guy that challenge me to fish for 100.00? Whats popped off mean?

·
Registered
773 Posts
I grew up playing hockey, squirts, midgets, bantam, HS, college.I can appreciate all the hockey dad stuff going on but you might have opened a can of shit here. Its time to "Ride the Pine" bro....I'm sure you are a stand-up guy but let this go. If you are that good, which I'm not, my advice is start putting up some #'s and making some $$. Then come back and try to pimp the ride....

·
Registered
773 Posts
I had a white/black 2010 6.2, sold it about 3 months ago to get a 2013 f250 6.7 I liked my raptor and might get another one in a few years but the Diesel is a nice ride, but needs to be Pimped...Gonna get franklin to hook me up:biggrin:

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Anyones crazy to fish when it's that cold!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts