Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out to Lake Pleasant on Sunday cause I was having withdrawals from not being on the water in a week and a half, plus wanted to see where and what the fish were doing. Turned out to be a chilly and expensive day. You guys know what it feels like heading up the lake early in the morning in the winter at about 70 m.p.h. or so right? Instant headache if you haven't covered every bit of skin on your face. Especially for the boater. 3 years ago I bought a motorcycle helmut that kept my face nice and warm. Man it was great! Fullface, the clear lens could move up, it even had ram air so the lens wouldn't fog up while you breathed. Well sometime after 11:00 a.m. I didn't really need it so I sat it down on my seat and forgot about it. Went to go to another spot and fish a while, then head home around 1:00p.m. Thats when I noticed it was "GONE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh! No! I couldn't believe I done that. Well anyway, If anyone saw or picked up a white motorcycle helmut, I would sure like it back. There would be a reward for it! :(

G

·
cold

Anonymous said:
MRBASS said:
Ya me and Del were up there saturday and he was making fun of me for wearing gloves....
:shock: Hell I even use hand warmers in my insulated coveralls!
Sorry about that. I'll learn how to use this site and my computer even if it kills me :oops:

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Del had to knock the ice of the boat cover before he removed it from the boat sat. Still at 12:00 we could see our breath...And boy what a sight to see when Del sticks a fish and starts breathing heavy. Looked like a locomotive climbing a hill....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts