Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a really nice, fine dining, independent Italian restaurant on the west side. It will be for a special occasion so it must be good. Price is not an object. It would great if it could be something like Avanti's on Thomas and 27th street, but I really don't want to drive that far.

I've tried all the chains like Carrabba's and Olive Garden. I know there's probably one, I just have to find it. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
It might not be exactly what you are looking for but my wife and I go to Babbo quite often and they have excellent food. There is one on Bell Rd and Reems or 67th Ave just north of the 101 in the Safeway shopping center.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've heard great things about that place, but I'm looking for a little higher end place for her birthday.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
That place doesnt make you look like much of a hillbilly! Thanks for the link, will be trying it out for sure. Its nice when you get to try a new place on the west side. How was the food???

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
I am going to jack in the box tonight for dinner I will ck but I don't think they have Italian food?

·
Registered
1,658 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Decoy you can always make reservations at The Wigwam Resort in litchfield great food in their restaurant Tavern on the green

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Never tried Jakes, but I would go for the hook for breakfast. It's just that it isn't on the west side! BTW Franklin, the new bats are nice! Thanks again for the info.

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
I dont know if its still there but Portofinos on Bell and R.H. Johnson was the best I ever had. Their seafood portofino and Linguini was killer!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Go to Tutti Santi Decoy.......it is by far the best of what has been mentioned. Food is outstanding IMO and the service is fantastic. I have been to 3 different locations and the food and service are the same at all. I don't think you will be disappointed however, it is authentic Italian...not going to get what you get at Olive Garden, Tagliani's, Carraba's etc......

1 - 20 of 26 Posts