Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one know if you can sign up at the ramp tomorrow..i let time slip by forgot its tomorrow any info would be great thanks

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
isnt it sat?

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Pretty sure you can sign up at the ramp... Just call jack and ask.

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
what time does this thing start? can't find any info on it on the website?

is this a day deal? if so until what time?

thinking about fishing it then allstars at night... can't win if you don't play...

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
I seem to remember it was safe light to 3pm. If you fish the JackAz amatuer you'll be within the off limits for Allstar...
Thanks for the info... However, there is no off limits to Allstar.

It'll be damn hot this weekend... I don't know if I'll be standing before sign ups at Allstar...

However, you'll get your fishing fix damn good if you do it...

I'm still thinking about it...

·
Registered
813 Posts
They changed the flyer from the one I printed, bastages.... Here we've been getting off the water at midnight on Friday's before the tourney.

·
Registered
813 Posts
What's even more f'd up is I personally talked to John before the first one and asked him if I could have the boat on the water, rods locked up and just go graphing. He said he'd prefer all boats not be on the water at all to avoid any conflict.... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I could have used the time on the water just to find more spots.

·
Registered
8 Posts
THE OFF LIMITS FOR JACK AZ AMS WAS LAST SUNDAY AT MIDNIGHT. HOPE NO ONE HAS BEEN ON THE WATER IF THEY PLAN ON ENTERING !! ALL ENTRIES, PRIZES OR MONEY AWARDED WILL BE FORFEITED.

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
ALLSTARS

Now that I have reread the rules, they are ambiguous.

15. PRACTICE FISHING
There are NO "OFF LIMITS" effective September 1, 2008. You can fish the lake when ever the lake is open prior to the tournament. You may pre-fish at anytime up until midnight the day prior to the tournament.

Can someone explain that to me?

·
Registered
813 Posts
That's it! I thought it was on the flyer I printed. You're right though it's in the rules, and like I said John told me I should not be on the water after midnight.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts