Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Thank you to everyone who attended the first JackAz tournament of the season. Here are the top 10 results for October 4, 2014.

1. Tanya Kreuzer / Dean Kreuzer 13.86 lbs $1950
2. Josh Bertrand / Nil McMurray 12.82 lbs $1550
3. Brad Cook / Danny Hallock 12.56 lbs $650
4. Danny Uptain / Jerret Coleman 12.16 lbs $650
5. Larry Lunt / Billy Sabok 11.48 lbs $300
6. Buddy Randall 11.39 lbs $455
7. Richard Alvarez / Robert Alvarez 11.32 lbs
8. Gary Understiller / Ken Howden 10.04 lbs
9. Ken Larrabee / Larry Larrabee 9.83 lbs
10. Martin Lawrence / Martin P. Lawrence 9.75 lbs $250

Any Questions please feel free to call Jack Lewis @ 480-229-8892 or message me or by email @ [email protected].

We Look forward to see everyone at the next tournament on November 1, 2014 at Apache Lake / Burnt Corral. Thanks again to everyone who attended and hope to see more of you at the next tournament. (if I spelled anyone's name incorrectly apologizing in advance)

Jackie

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just started a facebook page for JackAz Bass Tournaments, so I invite everyone to come like our page. Just so everyone knows I am Jack's daughter Jackie and I will be the one taking care of the page and answering questions for anyone. If you have any questions for Jack I will direct them to him and I will post the answer on FB.(if the question is posted on facebook)

·
Registered
273 Posts
Congrats to Tanya and Dean,Josh and Niel,and Brad and Danny!Way to put it together with Roosevelt's tough conditions right now!Also thankyou to Jack and Jackie and tournament staff for your hard work and efforts.Again great job guys!See you at the next one...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts