Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Just spoke with Jack - the Amateurs tournament on August 29th will be launching out of School House and we'll fish from safe light to 3pm. Launch order will be a draw which will take place at the lake- Friday evening/Saturday morning.

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
So no one on here knows where we'll be launching out of Saturday night? Thanks anyway
Oh hold on, I picked up my phone and call him for you...... He said it's not the 1st ramp by the water it's the 2ND one...... So there you have it. Good luck, you still picking seeds out of that boat???:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Just spoke with Jack - the Amateurs tournament on August 29th will be launching out of School House and we'll fish from safe light to 3pm. Launch order will be a draw which will take place at the lake- Friday evening/Saturday morning.
how much?

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh hold on, I picked up my phone and call him for you...... He said it's not the 1st ramp by the water it's the 2ND one...... So there you have it. Good luck, you still picking seeds out of that boat???:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl
Seeds are all gone but when I was having it worked on they found an old buttplug. They said it fell from the ass of the previous owners non-boater. Must have been to loose to stay in there huh?

Oh and it's Schoolhouse by the way.( Talked to him yesterday):biggrin:

·
Registered
429 Posts
More than likely,wiating on partner to decide if he has the money to donate.Can't seem to catch more than 12 or 13 lbs. Thinking it's gonna be a low turnout. Hope to see you there Excalibur.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts