Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
JackAz Tournament this Saturday October 5, 2013 at Apache Lake / Burnt Corral. We Invite and welcome everyone to come fish with us! Hope to see you there.

Any Questions contact Tournament Director, Jack Lewis at 480-229-8892

This maybe have been posted twice, sorry

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Come on Jackied!!! How could you not post the details? Look @ all the other tournies and their post and learn how to make a post on a tmx.

If you guys plan to pull this circuit from the gutter you gotta get with the program!!!

I for one, plan on fishing your circuit this season and would like to see you guys get some numbers to the lake...... Nothing changes if nothing changes! :hitsfan:

·
Registered
890 Posts
Details would be appreciated.

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Is still on with the Government shut down? I don't remember seeing a gate that would close off Burnt Corral.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Payout for 50 boats

1st Place: $3000
2nd Place: $2000
3rd Place: $1500
4th Place: $1000
5th Place: $750
6th Place: $500
7th Place: $400
8th Place: $375
9th Place: $350
10th Place: $325

Big Fish

1st Place: $500
2nd Place: $300
3rd Place: $200

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
give me a chance guys

Right now we don't have access to the JackAz website. Once we are the ones who are updating the website then we will be able to post more stuff that you guys are asking for. By the way I'm not Jack I'm his daughter Jackie, my sister works the tournaments with my dad. I'm new to this I will try to give you more info in the future. I usually just post what Jack, my dad, tells me he wants posted. I believe for every 5 boats that puts another team in the money. Also, you must fish 4 of 7 tournaments to qualify for the championship.

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts