AZBZ Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jason, I know you don't have access to email right now and I do not know Franklin's Email on Base, so I just uploaded it here. Figured you could steal it by doing the copy & paste trick. Congrat's....Nice Fish.......Later, Dan

G

·
0 Posts
Yeehaah, that's our Jason....or Franklin....or Dan...!!!

Man, what an awesome fish! Looks like another Sag hawg! Great job, Jason! You're the man! So tell us, did you get her on a "tightliner"?

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Good looking fish, nice rig 8) . Looks like a great time

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Man how do you keep your head from getting sun burned? Do you leave the bass on your head?. Nice fish..

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Nightcrawler, sure you can add my pic to your page, that would be cool! As fo rmy head, I left my hat in the truck that day...my head is sort of red still. A sunburned head is no fun!

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
OKAY ALL....
How big do you think this fish is? We didnt weigh it that day...I say in the 6 lb range, Franklin says 5 lb range......anyone have an educated guess? Holding it for the pic, it felt heavy. I was in the gym and held out a 5lb weight in front of me and the fish felt much heavier......
Jason

G

·
0 Posts
Jason big fat fish. pics are hard to tell the weight.

Now I am off to the lake for a few hours
see ya

Delw

P

·
0 Posts
When in dought always go with the heavier weight. 6lbs sounds good. Nice fish! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts