Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
I can help with this one...I was there and it wasn't pretty.....

1. No Fish :(
2. Boat no start :? (Dan fix)
3. Run bilge pump full time :cry: (small leak)
4. Ignition no work too good :x (2 people to start boat - 4 hands)
5. Throw up from drinking too much the night before :oops: (in summer craw w/ blk flake pattern)
6. Leave early :oops: (see #5)
7. Trailer comes loose on the road and goes bye bye :twisted: (min. damage)

All in all not a bad day on the water!

Sorry Jason....You knew I had to do it.

Dan

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
ROTFLMAO Dan! That's good.

Seems like Cap'n Terry has a new first officer? C'mon JasonR, spill the beans dude. Or did you already do that?

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
if it is true, take boat back to lake, shoot hole in boat, leave trailer at Ramp, call insurance and get paid :D kidding
Last time I was at Bartlett they had some construction going on is it still a hassel? Jason it's always a bitch the first time you take something out for the first time.(atleast in my experience) Everything that can go wrong will go wrong. That just means you got some upgrades to do. Know you know what B.O.A.T really means. B-Break O-Out A-Another T-Thousand.......Good Luck

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Dude what happened, SEA SICK! and you looked so good drivin down the road. Buddha and i did get on the fish. Had over 11 pounds and only caught 2 rats. Even culled 2 pounders. Kicked ourselves for not enterin the ABA.

If you need help with the boat give me a call.

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Well, it was the 1st day out with the boat, so it took me a while to figure everything out.....
I forgot about the kill switch! (Boat Rookie mistake)
once we (oops, Dan) figured THAt out, the boat fired right up.
Tempepops did a great job explaiing all the ins and outs of the boat when I bought it, so nothing was a surprise...just havent owned a boat in about 7-8 years so had to get used to it. A float tube is much lower maintnance, just not as fun! :lol:

Boat runs smoothly! Couldnt catch up to Rackman though when we were following him, but maybe thats b/c he likes going 100 miles an hour and letting his mullet flap in the wind as he screams down the lake singing "I am woman hear me roar".......

The small leak is no biggie...just forgot to turn the bilge on for a while. Sure as hell didnt get on th e fish though, but my excuse is I hated the areas we were fishing and was figuring out the boat. Im dragging Franklin back out tomorrow (Mon) to fish a whole other area of the lake. If that plane is out there still I want to get some pics. We will get on the tomorrow for sure. 8)
Jason*-

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dude, I heard that your were doing exactly that...chumming. Is that illegal? If not, why didn't you do that when we were fishing? Dang, son! Aahh, the joys of getting back into boat ownership.

I have torn my down to the powerhead and I'll be sending it out to get rebuilt. I'll be back stronger, faster, and better than before! :lol: In the meantime, I'll have to pull out the reserve boat. Then I'll be seeing your mullet in the breeze! :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.