Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Joe, I was at the boat show working the Bill Luke Dodge booth and I ran into Jon Andrews. I talked to him and told him about how "unhappy" you are with Tracker Marine. He told me to get a hold of you and give him a call. He'll see if he can rectify whats happened or help. By the way, this is as far as I go to getting involved. I sure hope this helps you. I want you to know that I'm just trying to help and don't want to piss you off any more than you already are. You can email me at [email protected] Have a good one :) Wayne Sobberi

·
Registered
5 Posts
Jon used to work at Action Marine. I bought a Javline FS from him a few years back. He took us out one Sag to go the the boat. He was great to deal with. He also helped me when I was selling it.
Tinknocker.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Hello Ticked Off :D
You do want in on this.
I'm going to talk with Jon Andrews to see what we can do. I will bring up your problem also when i speak with him. If you want

Thanks
Nastybasser

Joe C

G

·
d a said:
Wayne, just curious, who is Jon Andrews in relation to Tracker Marine?
Jon Andrews is a boat salesman. He's a real nice guy and also a good friend. I first met him at Sterling Harbor Marine (Southwest Marine now) after that I think he went to the Arizona Boat Store and then to Tracker Marine. Like I said He's a real nice guy and he don't put up with frivilous B.S.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Talked with Jon Andrews yesterday he took some info & ask what the problems were. So I proceded to explain the situation. I'm going to find out more on thurs or fri. I'm not going to get my hopes up but aleast someone is talking to us. Also talked to the Att Generals office they are phoneing them. If they cant get ahold of them there they ( Pam) is going to take my case to the Cheif Justice to see about getting it assigned. I'm getting fired up again.
We'll See

Joe C

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.