Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I've got a Johnny Cash with Bob Dylan CD that I like alot. Johnny was definately the man. Another favorite is highway man. I religously play that one on the way home from the lake. Don't forget about Waylon and Willie.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Grab some friends, some wine and cheese, Crank up the johny Cash, pop in the brokeback mountain DVD and you'll be all set.

Delw
Dude it's johnny cash for god sake!!!! Broke Back Mountain is for you, me the Halloween strap on and the chocolates. Don't bring him into this. Best remake ever and right before he died!!! He got rid of his demons http://new.music.yahoo.com/johnny-cash/videos/view/hurt--2156372
He re did NIN and nailed it lol. C'mon Delw give it up for the man that a million other bands have based their music off of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I just listened to Hurt. I grew up listening to his music. He made a lot of great songs but this is probably his best ever. I sat with my father watching his shows religousley. Johnny was a great man and June was his rose. There will never be another..as it should be.

RIP Johnny..

1 - 20 of 51 Posts