Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Whats pathetic is the **** name that posted it, bangcamaro,now that is homoish.lol

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
the guys a bit harsh but i too dont like it. think its stupid. yeah i drive a chevy, owned a ford, wife drives a ford but will never "sell out" and buy a jap truck. i think its a bad move knockin anything american (cause thats what hes doin) made. what ever pays your bills i guess.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
the guys a bit harsh but i too dont like it. think its stupid. yeah i drive a chevy, owned a ford, wife drives a ford but will never "sell out" and buy a jap truck. i think its a bad move knockin anything american (cause thats what hes doin) made. what ever pays your bills i guess.
+1

·
Registered
540 Posts
I think most of you live in fantasy land. The big 3 import most of their cars and trucks. I drive an import, a GMC duramax and had another import before that Dodge Cummins. Most everything on them is imported and some are even assembled out of country, that makes them more of an import than toyota,BMW,etc.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Buying a japanese brand truck is "selling out"? What a joke. Where is your tv made? Or your stereo, your stove, coffee maker? Oh wait, you all probably prefer BuTTTTTweiser too. I have been driving toyotas for 20 years, most reliable brand to ever be built. If an american car were as reliable, I would drive one, but they do not even compare when it comes to reliability as well as resale value. My last truck, a Tundra, I bought new for around $28K, drove for 11 years, and sold for $12K. Never a problem with anything mechanical. I cracked a rim once four wheeling and the dealer replaced it for a $50 warranty copay. Nice job Johnny. However, good luck on the Chevy lure, only stupid fish would ever chase such a thing.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I just put a new chevy bow tie on the front bumper of my folks 2008 malibu,on the back of it there's a "made in korea" sticker.just sayin'.

·
Registered
5,199 Posts
I think most of you live in fantasy land. The big 3 import most of their cars and trucks. I drive an import, a GMC duramax and had another import before that Dodge Cummins. Most everything on them is imported and some are even assembled out of country, that makes them more of an import than toyota,BMW,etc.
+ 1

Plus, a lot of folks forget how many Americans are employed here in the US by Toyota. I love my Tacoma and haven't for a minute felt like I "sold out" because I didnt buy a Ford or Chevy. Ridiculous.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
that makes them more of an import than toyota,BMW,etc.
BMW is truely 100% an import. Nothing, I mean nothing is made or assembled in the USA.
PDI and service is all that is done in the USA.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Just wanted to chime in, and say sorry about the commercial and we are changing it. It was as fun, but not to knock any chevy or ford. As I have owned both and liked them to. So I am having Hatch change it as to make a different commercial. Sorry to have made some of you mad, again it was just in fun and I will get them to change it. I was thinking they needed to do something funny but never thought this would be a factor. Again we never want to hurt anyone or product just advertise our sponsors. Sorry and it will get changed. It was supposed to be all in fun. Thanks for all of you that understood we were just playing and not trying to be harmfull.

Johnny

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Just wanted to chime in, and say sorry about the commercial and we are changing it. It was as fun, but not to knock any chevy or ford. As I have owned both and liked them to. So I am having Hatch change it as to make a different commercial. Sorry to have made some of you mad, again it was just in fun and I will get them to change it. I was thinking they needed to do something funny but never thought this would be a factor. Again we never want to hurt anyone or product just advertise our sponsors. Sorry and it will get changed. It was supposed to be all in fun. Thanks for all of you that understood we were just playing and not trying to be harmfull.

Johnny
Honestly that was the funniest part of the commercial; stand by your guns and screw the naysayers. :lol:

What truck owner doesn't think his model is better than the competition (how many times does a dodge have to pull the ford around in a tug of war before they learn? :biggrin: )....

·
Registered
2,099 Posts

Johnny
You gotta be kidding me!!! Why in Gods green earth would you even appoligize? I liked the commercial. It was funny! Sounds to me like someones jealous in Pinetop. Geez, i cant stand the pussifacation of America anymore!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Honestly that was the funniest part of the commercial; stand by your guns and screw the naysayers. :lol:
Thanks Redhammer and everyone else. I just enjoy fishing like the next person and am not out to cause any problems for anyone. I understand not everyone is going to like my show, although I wish they did!!!LOL... But again I am not out to hurt anyone just love to help if I can. On a different note, we got hammered with snow up here last night...LOL...

·
Registered
762 Posts
i thought they were funny myself...and i am a Ford sponsored devout Ford owner. and no you should not say you are sorry. you will never please everyone all the time. just keep doin what you been doin.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts