Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I was at Saguaro the same time you were. Never found you guys. It was a tough day for us. Gonna head back out again tomorrow late afternoon for a few hours again. I guess I am just a glutten for punishment :) Hopefully we 'll catch you out there next time.

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Tad I saw you a few times but wasn't able to catch that new speedy ride of yours! Around 07:45 I was fishing the left bank as you head into the no-wake zone - you headed upriver. Around 09:30 I was headed over to say hi and take a pic of your boat by the Marina, however, you were just headed out of the no wake zone. Once you were past the buoys you were gone faster than than the speed of light! I headed in where I saw Josh and Mike at the ramp.
I only managed 2 on topwater - one of which released himself about the time I went to reach over to unhook him! Everyone had poor reports yesterday.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow! I must be blind. I was looking for you and Josh and never did see you. Hopefully we'll see you out there again in the next few days.

Good job on the fish today. Most people that I talked to also had a tough time out there.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
We looked for you as well. I wasn't really sure what kind of boat to look for. I know it's a triton but I saw four or five so I wasn't sure which one was you. I've got to meet you one of these days.
Josh

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We keep missing each other. Oh well one of these days. I have a
white and blue and silver Triton 19' with a Yamaha 150. I always have a white towel hanging from the front and rear pedestal seats.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts