Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey Josh,

I tried to send you a reply two times but it came back with this error message:

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: RE: bass fishing
Sent: 10/16/2003 10:05 PM

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

'MICHAEL BERTRAND' on 10/16/2003 10:05 PM
450 msn.com backlog too large to queue [domain may be overloaded or down]

Anyway, here's what I had to talk to you about...

I was talking to Jim Patterson (Rippinlips) about fishing Saturday morning. I was asking if he knew someone who would like to go along with me so I’d have some company and he suggested I ask if you would like to go. I’m not sure if I can go yet, but if I can you’re more than welcome to ride along. I’ll probably be fishing with or near Jim all day. Run this past your parents and if they want, they can call Jim and talk to him and they can reach me at (520) 869-0028 incase they want to talk to me too.

Like I said, I’m not sure if I’ll be going or not but I’ll let you know for sure as soon as I find out for sure.

Take care,
Ray (Skunked)

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Thanks so much for the offer Ray, and thanks Jim for mentioning me. I'd love to go, and there's a good chance I'd be able to make it. If you'd let me know if you know you are going I can give you a call and we can straiten out the details, also I'll be home all day tomorrow so you are welcome to let me know by phone if you're going, my number is (480)-373-9075. Again thanks for the offer and I think you can count me in if you're going. Josh

1 - 4 of 4 Posts