Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now were back home to wait 1 hr and were going back out,damn it was bad!!

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
why would you go home if your were just gonna go back out.. Just sit in the parking lot and wait it out.

·
Registered
270 Posts
why would you go home if your were just gonna go back out.. Just sit in the parking lot and wait it out.
He had to go home to post "just went to sag,got there and you couldnt even see the water it was raining so bad".

·
Registered
476 Posts
Damn Skeetey just get yourself a laptop with a wireless and you can take your computer to the lake with you and post while your fishing. Why waste the gas to go back home for an hour.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Are you high?

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Damn Skeetey just get yourself a laptop with a wireless and you can take your computer to the lake with you and post while your fishing. Why waste the gas to go back home for an hour.
SB will learn. He probably only lives 25 minutes from Saggy. If you ever been in the parking lot at Saggy when the nut jobs are clearing from the lake, home is a good place to be. That's just me though...

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SB will learn. He probably only lives 25 minutes from Saggy. If you ever been in the parking lot at Saggy when the nut jobs are clearing from the lake, home is a good place to be. That's just me though...
yep my sis lives 15 mins fro mthere

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Why not just fish in the rain? Sometimes the best fishing can be when the weather is at it's worst!
when it rained 2 inches in like 20 mins im not fishing it,if i was on the water and it started ya i would of

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Skeeter boy, when you were growing up did you play with dolls? Mom dress you in girl clothes? Are you part girl ? just curous cause you sure do talk alot like one :Iconrotfl :Iconrotfl

:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:1popcorn:

That was funny!! (And has more than a grain of truth to it!!)

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Skeeter boy, when you were growing up did you play with dolls? Mom dress you in girl clothes? Are you part girl ? just curous cause you sure do talk alot like one :Iconrotfl :Iconrotfl
delw i fished when i was younger, im not a puss amd sit at home with 2 boat projects that are 1/4 way done

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
I guess Del's mommy and daddy should hook him up then, huh?

I'd pay double to have you work for me, kid. Bet I could knock that chip off your shoulder in the first hour.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts