Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read several of you talking about Kastmasters. I've never seen one, until I went to BassPro yesterday. I picked a couple up, but What are the how, when, and wheres for it.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
I use them for vertical jig fishing. Some people throw them out and bounce them of the bottom on retrieval. Seems to produce alot of whites at Pleasant,and Yellows art Sag.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I've caught a lot of smallies at Apache reeling these along the bottom on flats and points. The key for me is to reel as quickly as possible while still feeling occasional bumps of the bottom

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
They're great for vertical jigging and you can catch some good fish with them this way. A lot of guys also use them in boils. Toss into a boil and let it flutter down and look for a strike. You can also reel them through boils if you prefer.

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
You can also use them like a texas rigged worm, hopping it along the bottom. You will donate quite a few to the lake bottom though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just wanted to say thanks for the info on the Kastmasters. I'll have to check them out sometime.

Thanks again,
PigSticker

1 - 6 of 6 Posts