Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Hi everyone. Just wanted you all to know that after 7 years my partner has left Kick'n Bass and I am now the 100% owner. This may not mean a lot to some of you... but to those that know me and KNB... it means a great deal. Just wanted to let the board know. Cosmic www.kicknbass.com Been doing business in AZ for over 7 years and have a 450 page web site. KNB was developed right here on these lakes by myself a chemist. I was delveloping it back when Pleasant was Pleasant... and Horseshoe was one of the best kept secrets in AZ. I am a local guy for the last 24 years and i support all the AZ clubs and stuff that ask me to help out. We have had some tough times since 9-11 and that is one of the reasons my partner left. such is life. Take care and hope to see you all at the rally next month when I will be fishing with Glendale Police office Rich Stringer. I'll bring some KNB for those that don't know about it. take care. Cosmic>

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hey Cos, Best of luck to you and the extra work load you just picked up. KNB is the only scent that gets in(and on) my boat. Has been since you gave me my first bottle at one of the shows about 4 years ago. My wife won't let me put my clothes in the dirty pile with the others, they have to stay in the garage til she's ready to do laundry. If you need a fishing day, just come on here and let us know.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Hey Cos,

I hope everything works out for the best and you keep putting out great products.
I'm lucky since my wife's Italian and my boys love garlic bread, the smell in the garage doesn't bother them. I still cant bring it into the house though.

SteveM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.