Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Whats everyone doing? Was thinking about the Coconio County Fair+Lake Mary, or just go to Rosy with some waterdogs w/ the kids...of course I might have to work:OOPS:
Takes a whole 30 minutes to see the fair yet thats one place we will be, its kind of cool. Ya have to ride the scrambler its so old school its cool. LOL

·
Registered
472 Posts
Whats everyone doing? Was thinking about the Coconio County Fair+Lake Mary, or just go to Rosy with some waterdogs w/ the kids...of course I might have to work:OOPS:
thinking about going to pleasent for some stripers on saturday night around 7 hopefully it won't be out of control but counting on morons being everywhere. Any one else going for stripers?

·
Registered
644 Posts
Labor Day weekend may as well be named Lake Lice weekend. You couldn't get me to any lake that weekend at gun point.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'm gonna hit Parker Canyon with the family. No lake lice there!

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Thanks for painting that picture! You gonna invite the Donkey?? Cause that would really complete the scene.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I think I am going send the kids off to grandmas, stay home, buy a 12 pack, get naked sit in the hot tub and play video games. ;)
thats whats nice about being online know one knows what your doing
Make sure you plug into a GFI. Wouldn't want to see the Zone shutdown.:biggrin:

·
Registered
476 Posts
I think I am going to Rosey on Thursday afternoon and night fish with my brother Shotman. Then come home on Friday and do absolutly as little as possible the rest of the weekend. I may even go to the football game on Saturday.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Going to San Diego to land some calicos and barrecudas on the flippin stick. Do you think I can handle a yellowtail on it or do I need to use a saltwater rod?

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I think I am going to Rosey on Thursday afternoon and night fish with my brother Shotman. Then come home on Friday and do absolutly as little as possible the rest of the weekend. I may even go to the football game on Saturday.
im also going to rosey

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Headed up to 7W Thursday night, Coming back on Tuesday, that way I'll miss the Monday bumper cars on I-17. I have a cow tag for the middle of oct. Gonna try it with the handgun this year.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Headed up to 7W Thursday night, Coming back on Tuesday, that way I'll miss the Monday bumper cars on I-17. I have a cow tag for the middle of oct. Gonna try it with the handgun this year.
ill take care of ya bullet for the weekend if you want:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
It will be ok in the back yard with the ranger.
you have a ranger too?ok ill keep one eye on the ranger and ill just test out the bullet,:biggrin:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts