Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning a fishing trip to Havasu next weekend and never fished Havasu before. Anyone got any tips on where to fish what to use or hot colors for the lake. I want to fish for Largemouth.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will be fishing small mouth as well. forgot to mention them in original post.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Do a search on here, there's a ton of info and people are getting tired of responding to the same questions all the time, especially a new member!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you dont want to respond to my post, than dont wast your time telling me your tired of responding to a new member.

·
Registered
199 Posts
wow old Ford... Hardware gave you a solid piece of advise. You are new here and obviously haven't lurked or read very many posts. The people here are very helpful to anyone sincere... but to douchebags, they have no incentive to be helpful and can turn viscous pretty damn quickly.
DO A SEARCH, find your answer. The question has been asked and answered a lot of times before.

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
oh new guy...

Plus, dumbass, there arent any smallies in Havasu. Duh! You are the stupidest bastard alive.

Use a texas rigged buzzbait.

PS-haha I DO know that words 3-7 are not true. But I bet it go you all riled up, huh? Please see my signature.

·
Registered
70 Posts
There are fish in Havasu? I would just go chase the tail walking around on shore in about a week or 2, the fishing is way over rated.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts