Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any hotels near Lake Mary that are fishermen friendly? Also, are there any shopping centers, etc...

Thinking about heading up this weekend to get away from the heat.

Thanks in advance.

Tai

·
Banned
4,454 Posts
Lots of hotels right in the Lake Mary Rd/I-17 area and it surrounds Wal-Mart and other shopping.

It will be busy here this weekend.

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I haven't been there and don't have a clue on what to do, where to go, etc... How are the camp grounds? If I recall correctly, you can't camp lakeside? Looking at the Fall Inn Nature Bed & Breakfast. Anybody been there?

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Lake Mary is right around the corner from Flag. If memory serves me correctly, there is a camp ground across the highway from lake mary

·
Banned
4,454 Posts
I haven't been there and don't have a clue on what to do, where to go, etc... How are the camp grounds? If I recall correctly, you can't camp lakeside? Looking at the Fall Inn Nature Bed & Breakfast. Anybody been there?

That place is a hole..., never heard of it. Sounds like one of those touchy feely earth muffin places.;);)

Campgrounds will probably fill up early. I like to camp across the lake. There are a few nice sites, bring an anchor and another 50" of rope to keep the boat off the (rocky) shore, unless you have a ghetto rig. Cat fishing is usually pretty decent at night from camp.

I would rather find a nice place away from the campgrounds, off a dirt road or camp across the lake.

·
Registered
439 Posts
If you camp, lock your stuff up, they even stole our food last summer.

·
Resident Spammer
1,907 Posts
Is there any hotels near Lake Mary that are fishermen friendly? Also, are there any shopping centers, etc...

Thinking about heading up this weekend to get away from the heat.

Thanks in advance.

Tai
Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane

2520 Lucky Lane

Flagstaff, AZ, 86004
866-539-0036

http://www.hotels.com/hotel_howard-johnson-flagstaff-i-40-exit-198-e-lucky-lane_150592_maps.html

http://www.hotels.com/hotels_flagst...NKT&utm_source=yahoossp&mcid=inkt.city.manual

1 - 9 of 9 Posts