Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
13,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok dudes first off my boat had no problems getting on plane, and even ran 65 mph...25 pitch prop....did wanna die at idle...

Dude Pike fishing is awesome...but you must have "Heavy" action rods and 65 pound braid to handle the bigger fish......braid is a must and even then the bigger ones can turn the right way and pop it...teeth are no joke....the bigger fish strike harder then anything I've ever felt in freshwater...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Hey Franklin Did you and Love hug to keep each other warm at night:gheyfight:? Look at you two, wearing jackets like it's actually cold up there. (jk):biggrin:

Killer fish fellas. Makes me jones to head back up there again.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yeah, nothing like a pike on top water baby… Friends used to give me a hard time when I would tell them about the wake you would see when they come up to thrash it… that is until I took them out and they saw it for themselves… Don't know why G&F fights this fish so much; they are awesome...

Hard to tell from the pic, was they about 9#? Very Nice!

·
Registered
13,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, nothing like a pike on top water baby… Friends used to give me a hard time when I would tell them about the wake you would see when they come up to thrash it… that is until I took them out and they saw it for themselves… Don't know why G&F fights this fish so much; they are awesome...

Don't know dude...was thinking maybe 12-15 but I wasn't trying to really weigh'em, just get them out of the boat as soon as possible....one fish ****ed my hand up pretty bad...need a boga grip

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
50 degrees and yes I snuggled with Frankie, I owe him for letting me be a big boy in the Air Force? Jacket. Absolutley a awsome day but COLD

P.S you can see Frankies WHITE smile

·
Registered
6,847 Posts

Topwater? Thats a sponge Bob fish

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yeah, the old eye or gill grab is a bit more difficult with the larger ones; especially when the bag of razors just won't cooperate... Awesome fish; great job!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Great fish guys, nothing like the way a Pike crushes a bait!

Send a bit of that chill down south!

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I'm guessing from the background it looks like you are west of the narrows, maybe even on the south side where the water is a little deeper. Those are some great Pike. The biggest one I ever caught was an 8.6 with a 7.2 three cast before that. Looks like both of you beat my PB.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
I want to see the pics of the scare your gonna get on your hand:biggrin::Iconrotfl
I am sure I'll get one on my face from that stupid gay bait! My modeling carreer is over:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
I'm guessing from the background it looks like you are west of the narrows, maybe even on the south side where the water is a little deeper. Those are some great Pike. The biggest one I ever caught was an 8.6 with a 7.2 three cast before that. Looks like both of you beat my PB.

Well your a bit off most fish were caught in 3-5' of water and theres only one bank that is worth a FUK and your close:biggrin:

1 - 20 of 86 Posts