AZBZ Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know much about this lake? What is best for fishing stripers? Types of cranks, ect.

Thanks

·
Registered
13,746 Posts
I have fished this stretch of the colorado pretty extensively.........only for stripers though........I really haven't fished anything south of cottonwood cove marina, I would say look for striper boils and throw into them with topwater plugs.........if you don't mind cruising up river about 10-20 miles you have a decent shot a getting wall mount, willow beach is the place to go, pretty much from the trout hatchery on the Arizona side all the way down to mile maker 52 is good water...........I use 7-12 inch A.C. Plugs, but Z-Plugs or MS Slammers work just as good........you won't catch "numbers" of stripers as you would on Mohave, but the stripers you get are usually over 20 pounds, the biggest I have caught was 42, but I have seen a 58 landed...................if you don't catch anything the "caves" are always cool to see..........

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts